Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Where Do You Keep the Key to Romance?


Where Do You Keep the Key to Romance?

I Keep Mine in the Kitchen Cupboards.

If you want to know the taste of romance, experience Romancing the Stove.


Why Romancing The Stove?

  • I found that this is an adventure;
  • A romantic journey to a healthier lifestyle;
  • An easy, simple and fun-filled approach to a sumptuous, low fat, and power enhancing foods.

http://www.samahriaramsen.com/romancing_the_stove_contents.htm

3 comments:

Ganga Fondan said...

This blog is beautiful and so are all the delicious recipes in your cookbook. More and more people are looking for healthier and more interesting ways to nourish themselves. I will refer them to this blog for sure. :)

Ganga Fondan said...

It's so great you started a blog, Samahria. This wealth of information is certainly in demand these days. I can refer people here for more information. Your book as ever remains the foundational reference for all my cooking. Take care, I'll be back. Have an "abundified" fabulous day!!!!

Samahria Ramsen said...

Very Happy to hear from you Ganda!

Come Back, Let's Enjoy Recipes for Romance Together!