Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Do You Agree That It Is A Joy To Romance In The Kitchen?


http://www.samahriaramsen.com/romancing_the_stove.htm

What is the Reason that We Are Drawn to Romance in the Kitchen?

We all get up in the morning because we have to eat. The biggest reason that the most of us want to romance in the Kitchen seems to be the promise of a happy and enjoyable meal together.
We Romance the Stove with our family, or our intimate friend, or just by ourselves. We anticipate the joy, the nearness, and the cheerful moments together.
While we romance the stove, we drink good wine; we laugh; and we surprise ourselves sometimes by our own inspired recipes.
I usually go to the kitchen to inspire romance in me, to nourish myself, and someone I love. It is usually a very happy and a joyful event for me.
Do You Agree That It is a Joy to Romance in the Kitchen? Tell Us About Your Experiences.

No comments: